Sneaky snacking

 



Crinkle, crackle, crumble, pop!
Packets placed behind books propped.
Rumble, grumble, tumble, sigh...
Hungry tummies make us guile.
Sneaky signals to friendly peers
Hush! Careful, the teacher's near!
Giggle, whisper, snigger, grin
Slight relief from the college din.
Crinkle, crackle, crunchy, pop
May the memories never stop!

Theresa.V

Ok, this is one poem that may be on the simpler side - but it still holds a place in my heart. I wanted to capture the sneaky snacking - that we sometimes indulge in due to a missed breakfast, late lunches or just the fact that a friend had a snack on them!

I hope this brings back good memories for you all!

❤️Tess

Comments

  1. Wonderful.... enjoyed reading....keep snacking....keep Cherishing ❤️🤩🤩🤩🤩💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed reading :)
      ❤Tess

      Delete
  2. Oh My! Sneaky snacking in class...😁

    The lines that captured in my mind: 😌💓

    Hush! Careful, the teacher's near!
    Crinkle, crackle, crumble, pop!
    May the memories never stop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've all done it! XD

      It is one of those things that we do knowing that we are making memories - which is maybe why I don't feel as guilty as I probably should😅

      🤍 Tess

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A letter to life